- The Authonet Zero Trust gateway is an advanced and affordable solution for any business
- Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) can block phishing attacks and similar exploits
- Authenticate only pre-approved computers and trusted devices
- Authenticate users with multi-factor authentication (MFA) to eliminate password theft
- Set rules for what each user can access in the network and what is off limits
- Set rules for Internet access to allow and block website connections
- Monitor network access to alert failed authentication attempts
- Disable network access for any suspect device or user
- Cloud configuration and monitoring is available for managed service providers
Upgrading a business computer network to add Zero Trust cybersecurity with multi-factor authentication (MFM) is simple with an Authonet gateway.
Plan now to implement business cybersecurity to protect against data theft or a ransomware attack before it's too late.Read More
Staff cyber-awareness training is essential; provide a reporting channel to take fast action with potential attacks.Read More
Upgrade the network infrastructure for Zero Trust cybersecurity with an Authonet end point gateway.Read More
Since Authonet technology was launched onto the market it has evolved through several generations to improve features and performance while lowering cost.
Authonet products are available through an international distribution network and can be shipped to most countries in the world. Contact us to find a distributor near you.
Authonet security devices are easy to configure and manage.
Trust no device or user connecting to the network until authenticated.
Verify device and user identities to authorize network access.
Optional one-time password (OTP) text confirms the users identity.
Determine what each user can access in the network and Web.
Powerful Zero-Trust cybersecurity is now affordable for smaller businesses.
Optional cloud management subscription for configuration and monitoring.
Identify and report any unauthorized access attempt.
Identify and report equipment failures, send out alerts.
Protect your business from an expensive ransomware attack. Unfortunately ransomware attacks have become a ...
Cybercriminals are attacking business IT infrastructure to steal and sell information, and for extortion using ...